First and foremost, we as a company do not operate out of fear. We will continue to make wise, cautious and calculated decisions, as we always do. We are continuing to maintain a clean, organized, and calm environment. The boutique is cleaned every day, and we will continue to provide the same attention to detail and cleanliness as always.
In an effort to keep the virus from spreading further, we will be enforcing the following rules to keep everyone healthy and safe:
1) We encourage you to limit your guests to 3 people, less chance of spreading germs.
2) Check with your guests before the appointment and encourage anyone who isn’t feeling well to stay home. This is just generalized best practice! We know how important it is to include ALL of your loved ones, so if anyone is not able to attend your appointment when you find your dream dress, we would be happy to accommodate them with a celebration appointment so you can bring them back in boutique at a later date to show them your dress and toast with champagne!
3) Brides & Stylists will be asked to wash their hands/sanitize with antibacterial prior to starting the appointment.
4) Please do not handle merchandise. The less people touching, the fewer amounts of germs are being spread.
5) No handshakes between staff & guests
6) Please dispose of your own tissues
These rules will be enforced until things settle down. Because, let’s remember, although, many of us would handle COVID-19 just fine, there are many immunosuppressed individuals who would not, and we need to respect them.
Finally, we will continue to make the experience about YOU! That will not chang! Thank you kindly in advance for your understanding & support!
The Altar Bridal
9629 West Colfax Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80215
The Altar Bridal
6770 S. Dawson Circle, Ste 100
Centennial, CO 80112
APPOINTMENTS & WALK-INS
Tuesday - Friday 11:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm
We are closed on Mondays, but we can accommodate brides looking to shop. Please call us to check appointment availability.
Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day
Check our Facebook pages for current updates
or closings due to weather.