Centennial Bridal Appointment
In-Boutique Appointment Guidelines:
To keep our friends, family and community safe we please ask you to read through
the below guidelines before your appointment
- Masks must be present and worn before entering the shop and not be taken off until you exit
- In order to limit the amount of people in the store, please bring the most important people to assist you in your decision making. If you can, please try and limit it to 4.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands before entering the shop
- We ask that anyone exhibiting symptoms or not feeling well to stay home. Any guests exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Our stylists will be the only ones pulling dresses from out showroom floor. All guests will be asked to stay in the viewing area.
- Our stylists are unable to be in the room during try on, but the bride may have a guest in the dressing room with her.
- No children under the age of 12 will be allowed entry
- Appointment times will be 90 minutes with a 30 minute sanitation period between appointments to allow our staff to wipe down, steam and sanitize the shop before the next appointments.
- No early arrivals will be permitted
- Walk-ins will be accepted if there is an open, sanitized area available at the time of arrival.