Barrington Bridal Appointment
Showroom Opening May 29th!
In-Boutique Appointment Guidelines:
To keep our friends, family and community safe we please ask you to read through
the below guidelines before your appointment
- Masks must be present and worn before entering the shop and not be taken off until you exit
- Only 2 people with be able to accompany the bride in order to limit the amount of people in the store
- You will be required to sanitize your hands before entering the shop
- We ask that anyone exhibiting symptoms or not feeling well to stay home. Any guests exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Our stylists will be the only ones pulling dresses from out showroom floor. All guests will be asked to stay in the viewing area.
- Our stylists are unable to be in the room during try on, but the bride may have a guest in the dressing room with her.
- No children under the age of 12 will be allowed entry
- Appointment times will be 90 minutes with a 30 minute sanitation period between appointments to allow our staff to wipe down, steam and sanitize the shop before the next appointments.
- No early arrivals will be permitted
- Walk-ins will be accepted if there is an open, sanitized area available at the time of arrival.